Friday, January 17, 2014

New Years Day! 2014!!!!!!!

 We went to the Pinzon's restaurant to celebrate New Years like we do every year! Last year we took the Liz and Mr. C with us. They were unable to come this year as Liz was (or is) in Ohio and Mr. Czarnecki had a headache. We had a blast talking to everyone and stuffing our selves silly! LOL I definitley brought my camera because I knew there were going to be some good pictures! And I was right! I got a ton of good ones!
The women's table. Cassia and Julianna thought they were old enough to sit there. They are the only girls there that are not moms! LOL

Ohpe, Mom's the center of attention! LOL

The Dads! The two Erics look alike and act alike!

Mr. Dimino is behind Mr. Smith. He is obviously the one talking!

The game (or I should say games) of the day were Mother May I and football! A very interesting combo! LOL

A mix of the two different games.

Wow! Demetry found something really interesting on his kindle. The other boys don't think its that interesting though. Hmm, maybe he's just dramatizing again! LOL

Two little girlfriends figuring out how to play Mother  May I?

Oh dear, Gloria's eyes are blinding hurting Shelly!

Oops, a little blurry I see.

Many different activiteis going on in one area.

Let's see, football, Mother May I, talking, resting...Hmm, as I said. Many different activities going on in one area!

Boys running off and girls singing the Hallelujah Chorus! LOL

Who's turn is it again?

Not paying attention to the game I see!

Hey! There's a boy with all the girls!

They decided to move the game further down!

Joshua is taking charge of football while holding his favorite (Yes I am almost 100% sure that Caleb is Joshua's favorite nephew. Micah is second!) nephew!

Julianna and I. She is so sweet and a good example! She is one out of many girls I look up to!

Ooh Joshua has the ball! Nobody dares go after him! Wait is David going to try and get it! Quite a height difference! LOL

Aww Caleb has the ball! Joshua made sure that none of the boys grabbed it from him.

Run, Caleb! Run! GO,GO,GO!!!!

Go,Jerimiah!

Where's the ball?!

Wow! Everybody disappeared fast!

Can I go up and get as tall as Uncle Joshua?

Ooh who's gonna get the ball? Joshua or all the little boys?

Hide! The football is going to hurt if it hits me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment