Friday, January 31, 2014

January and it's struggles

 Tomorrow, the month will be over. What happened to New Year's Day? What happened to January? What happened to 2013?! It has flown by out of sight faster than I can blink. Just yesterday, I was a little girl playing with dolls or looking up to see my mom's face, not having any worries or having to deal with issues I never dreamed of. Now, I am a teenager looking down to my mom's face (Not in a bad way. I'm just taller,now) dealing with issues that I wish I could just walk away from but am unable to. I wish I was that little girl again. Yes, there are good and fun advantages of being a teenager, but some of the things that come with these teen years I wish could be avoided. School is harder, but I don't mind it so much anymore, friends, of which I have many, are usually okay, but sometimes I just wish I could walk away from it all. That is where God comes in. These past few months have been a little tough on me and some days harder than others. With the Bible on my lap and God in my heart, I have been able to make it through. I am so thankful for a friend that I can put all my trust on. I don't have to worry about Him telling my utmost thoughts, or reavling my secrets, or brushing off my worries as if they were annoying, silly, or obnoxious. I thank God with all my heart that he is here for me at all times and I can tell Him all things. Thank you God, for being the friend and helper you are!

1 comment:

  1. You regretting being a teen now?! Haha! I have always wanted to stay at 11 and 12 years old. When you are a teenager, you hear, and know things, that you wish you didn't know! I am so glad I am a Christian though too, to pull me through trials and things like that!

    ReplyDelete