Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My future!

Well, I don't have any pictures this time, but I do have videos. The only problem is, they won't load! So, I won't have any pictures of the past, but will tell you what is going on in the future (which I don't have any pictures of). Tomorrow, Seth and Katrina will be going to my Grandma McCracken's house sometime during the morning. I will be doing school with the rest of my siblings and then later at two, we three kings (or king and queens) will be going to the library to do Biology with Katy Nicot which we do every week. This week we have a test, so pray for us! LOL! After Biology, Katy will take me to Grandma's house where we three middle kids will stay for the weekend. We just wanted to hang out with our grandparents for a few days and what better time than over the weekend? And what better weekend than this one? We are planning a fun filled weekend with each other. Grandma's house is the best get-away resort for kids! Let the parents go to their tropical island with beautiful beaches, long strolls through the forest, time to get closer to God and each other, swim in the ocean, and romantic sunsets. We kids will take Grandma's house anyday! We will be coming back Saturday evening, so we will be here for church! I wouldn't miss our church service for the world! I love our church and the 'family' bond that is in it. In our church, everyone knows just about everyone else! Everyone knows the other persons name and how old they are. It is the best church this world could have. (In my opinion anyways!) So yes, we will definitley be back for that. 
So that is my predicted future, and unless God comes back before then, I will be packing to go either tomorrow morning or later this afternoon! Love you guys! Hope you all have a good weekend and struggle through it while I go to my Grandma's "resort" LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment