Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Saturday!!

  This past Saturday, Katrina and I helped my grandma pack some of her stuff. She is going to be moving right down the street from us sometime this year and she has already started packing some unnecessary items! (Which she really needs to do!!!!) Katrina and I were over on Saturday and got a lot packed. We both got a ton of pics. A lot are before, during, and after pics!!
I just had to take a pic of my "Oh so comfortable MEMORY FOAM bed!!!!!" (We slept over)

Toyroom before we started. (Don't ask me why Katrina is in the box!!)

Toyroom from another angle, but still before!

The first box I packed! 
The Etegre, (Don't ask me how to pronounce it! LOL) before!

During the dissembling process!!

2 second pic!! (I remember when I was so short that I couldn't see the top! Now, I am taller than it!!!!!) 

I felt like a mechanic. Getting under something to take it apart! LOL!

The Etegre after!!

Katrina taping up a box!!


The basement/box side.

Basement/laundry side. See the difference? LOL

All these...

...VCRs had to go...

...into this box!!

Then, I had to cram these into...

...here...

....and I just barely got them to fit!!!

Taping it up.

I had to put Grandpa's catolauges...

...magazines...

...and western books...

...into this box...

...and they all fit nicely with room to spare!!! They stayed like that...

...until we got them to the bottom of the stairs.We had forgotten to tape up the bottom of the box and all the books fell out!!!

But, I taped up the box and packed it all back in. It's not as neat, but it is in!!!

The toyroom after we were done!!!!! =D

1 comment: