Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Mission's Conference!!!!

  Hello everyone, yes, I'm still alive! LOL 
  This week our church is hosting our annual Mission's Conference! We all have a blast at this and this year will be the first one that my Mom's older brother's family will be here for! My aunt will actually be running the Chinese booth on Friday and I will be assisting with that! I am so excited that I am finally old enough to help out with this whole thing. When I was little, I remember watching all the older assistans and wishing that I could be like them. Now, I am!!! =D 
  With our new building, I am sure that this Mission's Conference will be much better than the past ones we have had! I am praying that everything will go smoothly and God will get all the glory and praise from this weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment