Saturday, March 8, 2014

HOPE

Yesterday, we had HOPE and I took pictures of our Health and Nutrtion and Public Speaking Class. Then, I took pics in our "after HOPE Biology Class!"
Today, we had to dissect a frog at the Nicot's house. I did feel a little sick (well, maybe more than just a little) but I forgot the camera. The Nicot's did get pictures, though, and they will be emailing them to me. Once they do, I will be posting them! =D
Jessica was going to put a paper in front of her face, but she wasn't quick enough! LOL

Mr. Robinson, our Health and Nutrition teacher.

These two are camera-shy! LOL

Public Speaking.

Johnny is giving a speech about baseball!

Trophies he has won!

Jessica gave a speech about a book called "The Only Sister." I have it and it is a really good book!

Josh did a speech on Basketball!

He was very motivated!

(This is supposed to be at the end) Biology class. Kyler's lizard!

Reading to his buddy! LOL. Not really, he is showing the class some other pictures of lizards!


(Back to PS) Still camera-shy! LOL

Mom, the teacher of PS!


(These pics are so mixed up!)

Hannah did a speech in first person about Queen Esther!


Luke did a speech about grizzly bears in first person.

Melina did a speech about Mary, the sister of Martha, in first person!

Leanna told us about her Mom's testimony!


The lizard!







No comments:

Post a Comment