Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Frog dissection (If you get grossed out easily, don't go any further!)

 A couple Saturdays ago, us 3 oldest went to the Nicot's house to do a frog dissection with our Biology class! It was pretty nasty, but we all made it through! Alicen took pictures on their camera and i just got them, so here they are!
The skin of the poor frog!


Mike got it to look slightly alive! LOL

Skin

It's tongue is sticking out!

This is Cassy's, Cassia's and my frog!





"Help me!" says screams the frog. 



I was the writer for our team!

Cassy and Cassia enjoyed getting their faces in the guts of the frog! LOL

Looking at my pen. It was so scientific! LOL

Leanna, she was also the writer! LOL

Mike

Kyler, (butchering the frog! LOL) teacher, and part of Claire!

Claire!

Ana

teacher

I love this one!






I was a little grossed out!


Team work, Kyler. It's not time to look at the ceiling! LOL 










No comments:

Post a Comment