Monday, February 17, 2014

Babysitting with Liz and celebrating our dad's birthdays!

Last Saturday, (the day after the worm dissection) Liz and I babysat Jessica and Ben's kids. Liz played with the kids while I cleaned the house. It was actually really quite helpful,though. Jenna and I cleaned, made lunch, and so on! Liz played with Kaylee and Benny in the girls' room. I took the camera and Jenna and I both got some good pictures!
Kaylee and Liz coloring!



Jenna

Still coloring!

Benny!

K-K!

Buster!

Jake

Buster!

Jenna's doll, Sage!


Liz

Kaylee loves having someone read to her!

Liz is watching the kids!
 After babysitting, we celebrated both of our Dad's 44th and 42nd birthdays. You can figure out who is turning how old! =D

Mr. Czarnecki is embarrased! He doesn't want people to be singing happy birthday to him!

Who's going to blow?

Dad blew out 4 and Mr. Cz blew out the other 4!

Talking


Cutting the cake!






Liz kept getting blinded by the flash from the camera!



Silly Zane!

I liked getting different views of objects


The cake!










Milk!




Liz was beat!

Camera shy!

Being silly!

Grandma!


1 comment: