Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Ice Storm

This past weekend, we had an ice storm! Large branches from trees came down, a tree was bent over the driveway, the yard had huge puddles of water in them, and much more! I took some pictures on Sunday morning just before church.
This is the tree right near our road. As I was taking the pictures, I could hear the ice crackling!


One of the puddles (or should I say 'part of the huge puddle') in our yard!
                           
Our apple trees!
The bent tree's leaves! They were so cool I just HAD to take a picture!
                           
The group of pine trees and their fallen branches!
       
The bent tree!
A large branch from the tree near the road!
The bent tree from a different view!

Mom's favorite tree covered in ice! It actually was really very pretty!

2 comments:

  1. That ice storm was REALLY cool wasn't it? We are SO blessed to not lose power!

    ReplyDelete