Sunday, November 1, 2015

My Crazy Friends and our Shenanigans

     Hey ya'll, sorry I haven't posted in like forever. Been busy. But, I'm back and here's my past few days. Crazy and hilarious, especially last evening.
My cute bros

Babysitting Shelly Dimino on Monday

Made muffins Friday


      Last night was Halloween, so my sister and friends had a great idea to go Trick-or-Treating. Don't worry, it was only to my grandmother's house. They got all dressed up. One as a farmgirl, another as a cowgirl, and another one as a girl in pajamas. That was a blast.

Driving to Grandma's

This crazy cowgirl


Riding on the back of the ATV



Ignore the hair, it was windy

Walking up to the house

On Grandma's front porch after she found
out who we were

Walking back to the ATV
I didn't dress up, I hid and took a video
and laughed, histerically.




1 comment: