Friday, August 22, 2014

Old Pictures

Found these pics of us when we were little!
Seth

By the old church fence!


She loved and still loves her daddy! (Gloria)

Still looks the same! =D



Me
Walking to the canal with the M's!

Mom and Zane!

Elianna and Zane! 
Cassia

(Left to right:) Me, Joe and Zane, and Katrina


So hard to belive that Joe was ever that short!

Gloria and Zane

Mom and Gloria

Cass and I with Marmalade




All the windows were out!















Hot and sweaty, Seth





She still makes the same face when she's curious about something!








"What do you think you're doing, Dad?"

"Help me , Mom!! A monster's going to get me!!!"



"I'm cold and wet!!"

He loved that shirt!




Probably his first kill!

I miss seeing him do this!



2 comments:

  1. I think that was, indeed, Mike's first kill (maybe the rooster was first, but that chipmunk was first with a gun). I can't believe I miss seeing Zane suck his fingers, too! I remember well that day at the beach and the day you all waved from the upstairs "windows." You all are growing so fast. So grateful for cameras!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Your blog is very useful for me.I really like you post.Thanks for sharing.
    โคนัน เดอะมูฟวี่

    ReplyDelete